Wednesday, July 30, 2008

¤♥Love Quote§♥¤ ~Emo~

Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes... just be an illusion.
Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing.
The hottest love has the coldest end.
It hurts to be fall in love,To someone whose not capable to love you in return.....
I would have called youI would have held youI would have kissed youI would have loved youThe only thing that stood in my wayWas you
I`ve noticed that everytime somebody mentions you, the moment I open my eyes after blinking, it doesn`t look the same a second ago.Cause now, it`s filled with water. Water from the heart.
Call [me] selfish for not taking you back [again]
But it was [you] who gave me a reason to [let you go]

No comments: